DLINK DES-1024A 24-Port 10/100 Mbps Unmanaged Desktop Switch
- Eco-Friendly and economical – Economical yet innovative design runs cool and quiet
- High speed networking – Fast Ethernet ports allow you to connect all your devices for fast file transfers and smooth media streaming
- Saves Energy Automatically – WEEE compliance reduces energy consumption without sacrificing performance
- Easy Expansion – Expand your network to fast Ethernet connectivity to start enjoying fast downloads, smooth streaming media, and responsive online gaming
The DES-1024A 24-Port 10/100 Switch helps you conserve energy automatically through several methods. It automatically powers down ports that have no link, allowing the switch to save substantial amounts of power by cutting power usage for unused ports or ports connected to computers that have been shut down. The switch also conserves energy by adjusting power usage according to different cable lengths of connected devices without affecting performance..
The D-Link DES-1024A 24-Port 10/100 Switch is part of D-Link’s new series of SOHO devices that make use of D-Link’s Green Technology, providing energy savings, reduced heat, and a longer product life without sacrificing performance or functionality. The switch is built to follow RoHS standards to minimize use of hazardous materials, and uses recyclable packaging that helps reduce waste, complying with the WEEE directive.
Designed for superior performance to so you can enjoy fast downloads, smooth media streaming, and responsive online gaming, the DES-1024A supports the following features to ensure the best network capability possible:
- Auto MDI/MDIX crossover for all ports
- Secure store-and-forward switching scheme
- Full/half-duplex for Ethernet/Fast Ethernet speeds
- IEEE 802.3x Flow Control
Why you want it
The DES-1024A 24-Port 10/100 Switch offers an economical way for SOHO and small to medium businesses (SMB) to benefit from fast speed networking. It provides sixteen ports for easy expansion of your network and a quick way to upgrade your network to Fast Ethernet connectivity.